You can do your part to help RAWA by raising crucial funds for this remarkable organization by organizing a house party. Your efforts will help sustain RAWA’s life-saving projects.
What: Movie screening of View From a Grain of Sand
Where: your house or a friend’s house
When: Any time
6 easy steps to planning your inspiring and informative party:
- Download the complete house party kit [MS Word] [PDF]
- Order a DVD of View From a Grain of Sand from the film’s website.
- Pick a date and location to host your party. (TIP: Make it a potluck! Have everyone bring a dish to share and save yourself some effort).
- Drop us an email to help us keep track of all the events
- Invite your friends, neighbors, and local activist groups. (TIP: Send out free invitations online using Evite.com)
- Using the house party kit, print up flyers and collect pledges and donations from your guests after viewing the film. Checks can be made out to “SEE/Afghan Women’s Mission.” Mail in pledges and donations to SEE/AWM, 22231 Mulholland Hwy, Ste 209, Calabasas, CA 91302
Find out more about the film View From a Grain of Sand here.